The only senior living community with Active Lifestyle and integrated Progressive Care!
Active Adult Senior Living Community
Be part of something extraordinary…
Pine Forest of Oak Island will include residential living, recreation, shopping, and dining, on over 2,000 acres. This unique senior living development features a 50-acre health & wellness medical campus, in addition to 100-acre commercial district.
A Coastal Carolina Destination & Residential Senior Community
In total, Pine Forest Plantation will grace over 2,000 acres of the Oak Island mainland with projected 3-4,000 residential units, commercial district Town Center, integrated Progressive Care and Medical Campus, Parks, Trails, Farm, Amenities and much more. Today, our focus lies in the initial build-out of Phase I of the Pine Forest Project. This will allow phased integration of the above-mentioned features to the property, allowing each section to sustainably grow with the community residents and visitors to the property.
Phase I Master Plan
The development of a mixed-use, multi-phased project containing residential, commercial, medical and healthcare campus, office & institutional, community farm, assisted and independent living, retail services with integrated open space, and conservation areas. The development has been segregated into specific planned-unit development districts as a comprehensive project. This plan is illustrated in Exhibit A, Conceptual Master Plan.
Total Estimated / Potential Population & Commercial Square Footage:
- Phase I Total Acreage: 564 acres
- Residential Population: 2850 Units (5 du/ac)
- Single Family Residential [SFR]: 275 acres
- Attached/Multi Family [AR]: 5 acres
- General retail/commercial – mixed use sf [MX]: 150,000 Square Feet
- MX District Mixed Use: 12 acres
- Medical/Healthcare Campus: 100,000 SF (11 acres)
- Medical Office / Health Services [MOI] 11 acres
- Assisted Living / Memory Care [ALIR] 14 acres
- Community Supported Agriculture/Farm 5 acres
- Community Amenity Center & Recreation 6 acres
- Existing zoning: Commercial low density, R7500
- Proposed open space: 90 acres (16%)
- Wetland Habitat Conservation 130 acres
Phase I Development Milestones
Single family options ranging from affordable to custom homes, along with condos to Independent and Assisted Living options. Pine Forest will offer a wide array of products for our residents.
Health & Wellness
No other community in the region can match health and wellness opportunities, including on-campus access to quality care, as Pine Forest can.
With so much to offer Oak Island, Pine Forest will become a valued coastal destination for both our residents, other area residents, and tourists alike.